DEATH AND RESURRECTION
1. How is the question asked in the Bible? Job 14:14.
2. What did God say would be the result of disobedience? Ge 2:17. Is this right?
3. What did Satan have to say about it? Ge 3:4. Is this right?
4. What is man? Ge 2:7.
5. What is death? Ge 3:19.
6. Is there a period of waiting between death and resurrection? Job 14:14.
7. What is this state of man called? 2Co 5:3.
8. Did Paul wish to go into this state or did he wish to be still alive at the rapture?
9. Where is David? Ac 2:25-31.
10. What is David's expectation? Psa 17:15.
11. According to the above, where did the Lord go when He died?
12. Can this place hold the church when the Lord calls? M' t 16:18.
13. What are people doing when they are dead? Job 11:11,13,14.
14. Are dead people conscious? Eccl 9:5.
15. Does the Bible tell of any people dying and then coming to life and telling of any experiences they had while dead?
16. After a man dies, is he wiser than he was before? Eccl 9:10.
17. Does a beast have breath (spirit, or ruach)? Eccl 3:19.
18. Where does the beast go and where does man go at death? Eccl 3:20.
19. Does the Word say anything about the resurrection of the body? See 1Co 15:35,38.
20. What is the resurrection body like? 2Co 5:1; 1Co 15:52-54.
21. Since the dead are dead and not conscious, how will they know when it is time for resurrection? Job 14:15; Joh 5:25,28.
22. In view of 2Co 5:19 are unbelievers likely to be tormented and tortured for their sins after death? How can a sentence be pronounced if there is no charge?
23. Who are raised at the last day? Job 6: 39,40,44,54.
24. Do all that sleep in the dust of the earth awake? Da 12:2.
25. Do all who are in remembrance places (sepulchres) awake? Joh 5:28.
26. Is it likely that all men without exception will be remembered? Job 14:13.
27. Why are the dead preserved in hell (the grave)? Job 14:13; Joh 14:2,3.
28. Was the change promised at resurrection kept a secret till Paul's time? Job 14:14; Job 11:26.
29. Is there any life or hope outside of resurrection? 1Co 15:12-19.
30. If there is no resurrection, then what has happened to those who sleep in Christ? 1Co 15:18. Compare with Job 3:16.
31. Who will be cast out of heaven some time in the future? Re 12:7-9.